Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Finally, a P Day


Well, its p-day now. Which is good. considering ive been here for two weeks without one! Soooooo im not really sure what to tell you guys. Just doing that normal mtc thing. Get up, follow a strict schedule and do alot of class time. It was cool though because yesterday I was able to read "Preach My Gospel" in thai. It took about 10 minutes and I was pretty much deciphering it using a paper that has all the letters and their translations on it. but still, reading. I'm gonna be good at Thai before I know it! and that sucks to hear that I didn't do good at byu... but i guess i should've been expecting it. It was really hard though to worry about so many things right as finals were approaching. It's just bothersome because I felt like I tried my best, especially in math, but I still got my ... kicked.... I mean butt. pardon my French. gonna have to edit that one ;) But yea, ill have to try a lot harder when I get back. anyways. Apparently there is this rumor that if you don't wear shoes in the shower you can get zits on your feet. and that one time this elder slid on his stomach across the shower room floor and got zits all the way up his body. Needless to say I've put those crocks to some good use. for now they are my shower shoes. Because they're pretty nasty. Same thing with the toilets. This is good though because itll get me ready for Bangkok :) I hear they actually have some pretty respectable apartments there though. So that will be cool. Not that it really bothers me. as long as I got a bed and earplugs it doesn't matter much where I sleep. I had to get earplugs at the bookstore the first night. Not because anybody snored, but because one of the people's in my room clock is so loud when it ticks that it was driving me crazy... so yea. good to have earplugs. anyways, just learning thai and stuff here at the young mtc. How has your guy's week been? that's all i got for now. I'll probably send a few letters between now and next p-day. But, see ya'll later!


Elder Mark Smith
we got to make ourselves queen sized beds because of the extra bunks. we are living in luxury now


we allot ourselves some nap/cuddle time













can you catch the photo bomb in the last one? yea, that's me








No comments:

Post a Comment