Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Letter

Hey, I like the blog! and that's good to hear at least I get a tie :) I was thinking all I was gonna get was sitting through six devotionals. Even with a general authority coming I am not one who likes to sit around. So its hard doing that constantly in the mtc. We get little exercise and lots of food. So im trying to keep it that I wont get fat. Because here it is definitely possible. But Christmas should be fun, and hopefully I won't be too homesick. Even if I was I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and my normal anxiety... but anyways. I hope you guys have a good Christmas! I'll be alright here over in the mtc. It'll be nice once I get to Bangkok. then I can actually walk around and talk to real people that don't want to listen to me. we have a count on our chalkboard. it says "55 days until deliverance". That is, until we leave the mtc. Ha, so. I got awhile. Bye for now!
Love you guys


-Elder Mark Hamilton Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment