Friday, January 24, 2014

Flannel is Special


Hey could you send me my little viel of concrated oil? I don't know how to spell those... so yea. But It was in a small black container and it has a little symbol of Jesus Christ on it. I was gonna bring it but then ended up not.... So, yea. It might have been left on the counter or something? I don't know if you saw it. Or it might be in that box of stuff that is random little trinket things that I have. That would be cool :) if not I'll just buy one here. cuz they give us some money for crap like that. But, the bishop gave me that one so its special :)

also. If you want to you could totally just drop off my red flannel shirt too :) I miss wearing flannels and I though, "might as well use it while its cold right?" then I could just ship it back with my winter coat. But yea. No big deal. I liked the package you sent! Especially the pictures. Haha. The sister missionaires in my zone said they approve of them very highly. Don't know what that means. Back off you sisters. Im a missionary. Nah, but really, they are super cool. Some of the elders here try to flirt with sister missionaries all the time, It's really stupid. Why would they waste their time doing that. That's not why they are here. But anyways. Ill send you a fat update in just a sec!

2 comments:

  1. HEY AGAIN. So I got another vial of oil so I don't need you to send me mine. But you could still send that flannel shirt if you want bECAUSE YOLO. so yea. Hope you guys are having a good days.
    But yea.
    uh
    -Elder mark Smith
    bye now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man looks like a ....fun? week! I really appreciate you making that cake and dropping it off though! it looks great!! :) also, thanks for the flannel shirt and jeans :) I am wearing them now as we speak

    ReplyDelete